27th International Symposium on Comparative Pathology “Ljudevit Jurak”
University Clinical Hospital Center Sestre milosrdnice, Zagreb, Croatia
May 31st and June 1st, 2019
Instructions for participants
- MAIN TOPIC: NEW APPROACHES IN IMMUNOLOGY OF TUMORS AND OTHER DISEASES
- DATE AND VENUE: May 31st and June 1st, 2019, Sestre milosrdnice University Hospital Center (Multimedia center), Zagreb, Croatia
- OFFICIAL LANGUAGE: English
- PRE-REGISTRATION DEADLINE: May 1st 2019. On-site registration available.
- ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE: May 1st 2019.
- REGISTRATION FEE: is 50€ for all participants. The registration fee includes all Symposium materials, access to the lectures, coffee breaks and Symposium dinner. All participants who pay registration fee will receive official points from the Croatian Medical Chamber or Croatian Veterinary Chamber.
- OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES: The sign in sheet for the optional sightseeing trip to Zagreb surroundings with lunch on Sat June 1st at 13:00 after Closing ceremony will be available on site. Additional fee per person: 15€
- POSTER PRESENTATIONS: We invite all interested colleagues to send their abstracts for the poster presentation regarding the main topic, as well as other surgical pathology and One Health topics. Abstract must be written in English. If student submission, please indicate in the abstract and on the poster as: *student submission.
Abstract, including title, authors name and institutions, must not exceed 2500 characters.
Each poster board will have an available space of 120cm high x 100cm wide. The posters should be fixed on the board by adhesive tapes that will be provided by the Organizer. Handouts of the posters are welcome. One of the poster authors is expected to stand by the poster during coffee breaks on Friday and Saturday in order to be able to discuss the poster with the poster commission.
- For the 27th Ljudevit Jurak International Symposium on Comparative Pathology with One Health Session you may electronically apply here. Electronic abstract submission for the poster presentation for the 27th Ljudevit Jurak International Symposium on Comparative Pathology with One Health Session, click here. All information about Symposium are also available at the symposium web site.