purina Neurology symposium
Hotel Aristos, Zagreb Croatia
Dr. Ronaldo C. da Costa, DMV, MSc, PhD, Dipl. ACVIM Neurology
Professor and Service Head, Neurology and Neurosurgery, The Ohio State University, USA
- Full Professor and Service Head of Neurology and Neurosurgery at The Ohio State University, USA
- Co-editor of 2 books: Practical Guide to Canine and Feline Neurology (Dewey and da Costa, 2016) and a Veterinary Clinics of North America, Spinal Diseases (da Costa, 2010).
- Editor for the Neurology section for the Ettinger and Feldman’s, Textbook of Veterinary Internal Medicine (2016), and the 16th edition of Bonagura, Kirk’s Current Veterinary Therapy.
- Author of more than 110 scientific articles and textbook chapters in neurology.
- Recipient of over 30 awards for research, teaching and academic excellence, including 7 teaching awards at Ohio State
- University. He was also a finalist for the selection of the best professor of Veterinary Medicine in the USA in 2012.
50 € (VAT included)
Registration Fee Includes: Admission to all lectures, Admission to the welcome dinner on Friday, January 25, 2019, Congress programme and proceedings, Certificate of attendance, Coffee breaks and lunch on Friday and Saturday.
Friday – January 25, 2019
19:00-20:00 Computed tomography in Neurology – Uses and Indications
Saturday – January 26, 2019
08:30-10:00 A simple approach to neurological patients - secrets for success 10:00-10:20 Coffee break 10:20-11:10 Differential diagnosis of spinal diseases 11:20-12:10 Spinal radiographs are very useful – how to get the most out of them! 12:20-13:30 Lunch 13:30- 15:00 Top spinal diseases – key features you need to know 15:00-15:10 Break 15:10-16:30 Seizures and epilepsy – recognition, diagnosis and treatment 16:30-16:50 Coffee break 16:50-17:50 Video based review of interesting cases 18:00 Closing remarks